Midwest Geriatric Services offers service-oriented primary care for residents in several senior community settings including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Transitional Care, Memory Care, and Long-Term Care.
Born out of a strong need for improved geriatric-focused primary care services in senior communities throughout northern Minnesota, Midwest Geriatric Services aims to provide an unmatched level of service and quality of care for residents.
With our innovative and new age model, we address the care needs of residents coupled with the needs of staff through:
- On-Site Primary Care: Guided by our Continuity of Care Philosophy, we’re proud to follow our patients and continue to provide care to them in whatever senior community setting they call home. From Independent Living to Long-Term Care and everything in between, we provide the continued care needed to help our patients stay healthier as they age.
- Personalized 24/7 support: We understand that your resident’s care concerns are not limited to a 9-5 window, so we don’t limit your access to our team either. Your residents or staff members who reach out to us will have the ability to speak with a live member of our team outside of normal business hours. Additionally, we provide a detailed emergency contact plan for every patient so if an emergency occurs, you know what next steps to take. Even when we aren’t at your community, we’re only a phone call away.
- Care Coordination: Your residents deserve the most seamless coordination of care possible. This is why our primary care team has invested the time necessary to build strong relationships throughout northern Minnesota to facilitate streamlined care for your residents. A few of these services include:
• Home Healthcare
- Technological Innovation: Convenience is paramount in our approach to your resident’s care. Leveraging technology allows us to provide an added level of service that patients and their families need, including:
• Instant access to electronic medical records anywhere
• Information sharing capabilities with family and staff
• Ability to fax and sign off on anything from our mobile devices
- Expertise in Geriatric Medicine: Our focus is solely on the unique needs of the senior patients within your community. Our providers are leading experts in geriatric medicine who understand the challenges of this population.
We provide loved ones and residents with quality primary care in the comfort of their senior communities. Learn more about our provider leaders, our goals, recent work, and resources available to your organization below:
Andrea Dickinson, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C
Andrea received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from Creighton University and earned her Master of Science in Nursing degree from Concordia University. Prior to becoming a board-certified Adult-Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Andrea was a nurse for 14 years. Her goal is to provide high-quality, individualized care to older adults and make connections with those that are involved in her patients care. She strives to build relationships with her patients and their families and develop a plan of care together that meets their needs. In her free time, Andrea enjoys traveling with her family, snowboarding, and walking with her dog in any weather!
Annali Mariucci, PA-C
Annali Mariucci is a board certied physician assistant (PA-C) with a focus on in-home care where she is passionate about meeting new people and building long lasting relationships. She completed her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota. Annali takes great pride in helping others and providing the best care possible.
She loves working in healthcare as it is a rewarding opportunity to improve patients overall quality of life as well as continuing to learn and grow as aprovider. In her spare time, Annali enjoys spending time with friends and family being physically active playing
sports such as tennis and golf. Not only does she love helping others, but shares the same level of passion for supporting her home state and attending Minnesota sporting events.
Danielle Anderson, PA-C
Danielle received a bachelor’s degree from Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN, and continued on to St. Louis University to complete her Physician Assistant Master of Medical Science (M.M.S.). Her career has been spent in a wide variety of healthcare settings, including clinic, long-term-care, assisted living, and in-home care. Danielle has worked with many older patients from the World War II era, and she enjoys learning from those deemed to be part of the “Greatest Generation.” When not at work, Danielle enjoys cooking, baking, reading, gardening, and spending time outdoors.
Dr. Clemencia Rasquinha, MD, CMD
Dr. Rasquinha practices the true art of Geriatric Medicine. She loves to share her passion for geriatrics and aging by speaking on senior health topics to various organizations. Dr. Rasquinha graduated from Bangalore University in India, served her residency and internship at Bergen Pines County Hospital in Paramus, NJ, and completed fellowships in clinical nutrition, hospital leadership and is a board certified Geriatrician. She carries the title Certified Medical Director from the board of post-acute and long-term care medicine. She has served as medical director for home care, hospice, rehabilitation medicine and long-term care. She was instrumental in creating Clinical Pearls and Guidelines in Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Rasquinha is married to husband, Cecil Asher; she has two adult children and is a dog enthusiast and counts a Portuguese water-dog and a Puggle among her family members. She enjoys cooking, walking outdoors and always strives to keep her mind and body active.
Gayle Bauer, CNP
Gayle is an Adult-Gerontological Primary Care Practitioner certified by the AANP and the ANCC. She graduated with her Bachelor in Nursing from St. Olaf College and attained her Maters of Science in Nursing from Kaplan University, holding many positions in healthcare along the way. For the past 25 years, she has spent her career as an Assistant Director of Nursing at the Northfield Hospital Long Term Care Center. Gayle believes that a person is never too old to learn and enjoys facilitating her patients and their families with creating a care plan that is more individualized for their needs. When not at work, Gayle enjoys the outdoors, and you can probably find her helping her husband at their farm, playing golf, or enjoying a bonfire.
Maureen Randall, NP
Maureen received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from North Dakota State University and earned her Master of Science in Nursing from Concordia University. Prior to becoming a nurse practitioner, Maureen worked as a registered nurse in NICU, PICU, Med/Surg and ICU settings which has allowed her to gain a wide variety of skills that she applies as a primary care provider. She truly enjoys the time she spends with her patients as well as being able to help them meet their personal health care goals. When not visiting her patients, you can find Maureen taking long walks with her dog, reading, playing the piano and spending quality time with her family.
Our goal is to make the process of transitioning to Midwest Geriatric Services as seamless as possible for new patients, their families, and the senior community staff that we serve – get started below:
I’m a NEW PATIENT/FAMILY MEMBER
Schedule an Introductory Visit with Our Providers
If you live in an INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITY, to prepare for your first visit please:
Fill Out Our NEW PATIENT FAX COVER SHEET
Fill Out Our NEW PATIENT FORMS
Fax completed forms to: 763-231-9602 or
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a SENIOR COMMUNITY STAFF MEMBER
(Assisted Living, Memory Care, TCU, or SNF)
Do you have a resident who wants to get started with Midwest Geriatric Services? Provide us with this information on your resident to start the process:
- Completed New Patient Fax Cover Sheet
- Face Sheet with Medication List
Use NEW PATIENT FORMS if Face Sheet is unavailable
- Social Security #
- Insurance Cards (copies)
- Relative Medical History (if applicable)
Fax completed forms to: 763-231-9602 or
Email to: email@example.com