Midwest Geriatric Services offers service-oriented primary care for residents in several senior community settings including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Transitional Care, Memory Care, and Long-Term Care.
Born out of a strong need for improved geriatric-focused primary care services in senior communities throughout northern Minnesota, Midwest Geriatric Services aims to provide an unmatched level of service and quality of care for residents.
With our innovative and new age model, we address the care needs of residents coupled with the needs of staff through:
- On-Site Primary Care: Guided by our Continuity of Care Philosophy, we’re proud to follow our patients and continue to provide care to them in whatever senior community setting they call home. From Independent Living to Long-Term Care and everything in between, we provide the continued care needed to help our patients stay healthier as they age.
- Personalized 24/7 support: We understand that your resident’s care concerns are not limited to a 9-5 window, so we don’t limit your access to our team either. Your residents or staff members who reach out to us will have the ability to speak with a live member of our team outside of normal business hours. Additionally, we provide a detailed emergency contact plan for every patient so if an emergency occurs, you know what next steps to take. Even when we aren’t at your community, we’re only a phone call away.
- Care Coordination: Your residents deserve the most seamless coordination of care possible. This is why our primary care team has invested the time necessary to build strong relationships throughout northern Minnesota to facilitate streamlined care for your residents. A few of these services include:
• Home Healthcare
- Technological Innovation: Convenience is paramount in our approach to your resident’s care. Leveraging technology allows us to provide an added level of service that patients and their families need, including:
• Instant access to electronic medical records anywhere
• Information sharing capabilities with family and staff
• Ability to fax and sign off on anything from our mobile devices
- Expertise in Geriatric Medicine: Our focus is solely on the unique needs of the senior patients within your community. Our providers are leading experts in geriatric medicine who understand the challenges of this population.
We provide loved ones and residents with quality primary care in the comfort of their senior communities. Learn more about our provider leaders, our goals, recent work, and resources available to your organization below:
Tanya Eiffler, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, CFCN
Tanya is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner focused on providing excellent care for senior adults. Throughout her career, she has worked in a variety of settings including assisted living communities, transitional care units, and long term care environments. Most recently she served as a Registered Nurse for the State of Minnesota. Tanya earned her Doctorate Nurse Practitioner Degree at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN. She loves providing care for the geriatric population and finds it very rewarding to make a difference in her patient’s lives while also advocating for their healthcare needs. She is also certified in foot care which is helpful when serving the senior population. In Tanya’s spare time, she enjoys traveling, gardening, camping, and spending time outdoors and with her husband.
Andrea Dickinson, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C
After working as a Registered Nurse for 14 years, Andrea decided to go back to school to become an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) and received her Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from Concordia University Wisconsin. During her schooling, she fell in love with geriatrics and obtained certification as an Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP-C). One of the most important pieces of Andrea’s practice is to provide individualized care for her patients. She strives to make connections with her residents and their families and develop a plan of care together. When not at work, Andrea spends her time relishing each season in Minnesota. During the warmer seasons, you can find her gardening, hiking, and biking. During winter, you can catch Andrea snowboarding with family and friend
Annali Mariucci, PA-C
Annali Mariucci is a board certied physician assistant (PA-C) with a focus on in-home care where she is passionate about meeting new people and building long lasting relationships. She completed her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota. Annali takes great pride in helping others and providing the best care possible.
She loves working in healthcare as it is a rewarding opportunity to improve patients overall quality of life as well as continuing to learn and grow as aprovider. In her spare time, Annali enjoys spending time with friends and family being physically active playing
sports such as tennis and golf. Not only does she love helping others, but shares the same level of passion for supporting her home state and attending Minnesota sporting events.
Dr. Clemencia Rasquinha, MD, CMD
Dr. Rasquinha practices the true art of Geriatric Medicine. She loves to share her passion for geriatrics and aging by speaking on senior health topics to various organizations. Dr. Rasquinha graduated from Bangalore University in India, served her residency and internship at Bergen Pines County Hospital in Paramus, NJ, and completed fellowships in clinical nutrition, hospital leadership and is a board certified Geriatrician. She carries the title Certified Medical Director from the board of post-acute and long-term care medicine. She has served as medical director for home care, hospice, rehabilitation medicine and long-term care. She was instrumental in creating Clinical Pearls and Guidelines in Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Rasquinha is married to husband, Cecil Asher; she has two adult children and is a dog enthusiast and counts a Portuguese water-dog and a Puggle among her family members. She enjoys cooking, walking outdoors and always strives to keep her mind and body active.
Our goal is to make the process of transitioning to Midwest Geriatric Services as seamless as possible for new patients, their families, and the senior community staff that we serve – get started below:
I’m a NEW PATIENT/FAMILY MEMBER
If you live in an INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITY, to prepare for your first visit please:
Fax completed forms to: 763-231-9602 or
Email to: email@example.com
I’m a SENIOR COMMUNITY STAFF MEMBER
(Assisted Living, Memory Care, TCU, or SNF)
Do you have a resident who wants to get started with Midwest Geriatric Services? Provide us with this information on your resident to start the process:
- Completed New Patient Fax Cover Sheet
- Face Sheet with Medication List
Use NEW PATIENT FORMS if Face Sheet is unavailable
- Social Security #
- Insurance Cards (copies)
- Relative Medical History (if applicable)
Fax completed forms to: 763-231-9602 or
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org